A quick and easy side or main dish featuring nutrient-rich and colorful veggies. Lactose & gluten-free, and vegan friendly.
1 tbsp Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
2 Red Potatoes (diced)
1 1/2 cups Butternut squash (diced)
2 cups Kale (roughly chopped)
2 cups Mushrooms (diced)
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
3 tsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes (can be substituted with Parmesan cheese)
1. Melt coconut oil in a saute pan on medium.
2. Add potatoes and butternut squash. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly browned.
3. Add mushrooms. Cook 1-2 minutes.
4. Add kale, cook for 1 minute, stirring until leaves are bright green and wilted.
5. Remove from heat, stir in salt and nutritional yeast to taste. Can substitute parmesan cheese for nutritional yeast.
6. Serve immediately.
Who is ready for this Quick Kale Saute with Potatoes and Butternut Squash recipe?
A quick and easy side or vegetarian main dish featuring nutrient-rich and colorful veggies.
quick kale saute with potatoes and butternut squash
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
Have you ever made a meal like this? Let us know in the comments below when you give it a try.