A classic delicious and healthy deviled egg recipe that will delight any fan of deviled eggs. A perfect dish for a paleo or vegetarian diet.
6 hard boiled eggs
2-3 tbsp. Aioli or mayonnaise
2 tsp. mustard
Dash of cayenne (optional)
1/8th tsp. salt
3 sliced radishes, to garnish
Fresh dill, minced to garnish
Fresh chives, minced to garnish
1 raw egg
1 tbsp. lemon juice
½ cup Organic Red Palm Oil
1 tbsp. cilantro (optional)
1 tsp. salt
Pepper to taste
1. Boil 6 eggs for ten minutes. Remove from hot water and emerge in ice water to cool.
2. While eggs are cooling, place one raw egg and lemon juice in a blender or food processor on high speed.
3. Slowly add one tbsp. at a time of the red palm oil while blender is on high speed. Oils should begin to thicken. Add salt, pepper, and cilantro.
4. When the Aioli is firm, place it in a jar and store in the refrigerator.
5. Peel the hard boiled eggs and slice lengthwise in half.
6. Remove yolks and thoroughly mix or blend with aioli or mayo, mustard, salt, cayenne.
7. Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into each egg-white half.
8. Garnish with chives, dill, radishes and paprika.
9. Chill for 15 minutes and serve.