Raw, Vegan, gluten, and dairy-free 6-Ingredient Energy Bites that require no baking and are made using minimal, nutrient-packed ingredients.
1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
3/4 cup gluten-free oats
1/2 cup cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips
1/3 cup Organic Shelled Hemp Seed
1/3 cup Organic Chia Seed
Maple syrup, to taste
1. Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
2. Stir until completely blended together using a wooden spatula or your hands.
3. Set the bowl in the fridge for about 30 minutes to harden a little.
4. Remove from fridge and roll into small balls.
Make these 6-Ingredient Energy Bites and enjoy them for breakfast or snacks throughout the day.
They are raw, Vegan, gluten, and dairy free.
The 6-Ingredient Energy Bites require no baking and are made using minimal, nutrient-packed ingredients, and if absolutely wanted them to contain no sugar, there is an option for that.
To make them, you will need the following 6 ingredients:
- Creamy or crunchy peanut butter. We used crunchy because the energy bites are already filled with texture, so adding more didn’t make a difference.
- Gluten-free oats. If you don’t want or need them to be gluten-free, regular old-fashioned oats will work.
- Cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips. If you want your energy bites free of sugar, choose 100% raw, organic cacao nibs. If you want a little sweetness, choose mini chocolate chips. For this recipe, we used Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Nutiva Organic Hempseed. The hempseeds add texture, protein, and omega-3’s to the energy bites.
- Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds. For a slight crunch complete with omega-3, protein, rare antioxidants and fiber, we added chia seeds.
- Maple syrup. Finally, we tossed in just a little Maple syrup. You can add the Maple syrup to taste, but if you’re already using regular chocolate chips, you likely don’t need much more sweetness added. You can also leave this ingredient out or use honey if you prefer.
Once you’re all set, roll the 6-Ingredient Energy Bites into small balls.
Keep refrigerated until ready to consume.
Click HERE to save this post for later.