1. Swap one egg for an Ener-G Egg replacer.
2. Swap egg for fruit. “My personal favorite way to replace eggs in any baked goods recipe is to use fruit purees like applesauce or mashed bananas. They’re inexpensive, easy to find and good for you. They are also great for adding a chewiness and a little sweetness while binding so you can decrease the amount of sugar you’re using a bit. But they can make a baked good a little soft by themselves, so I also add a small amount of EnerG Egg Replacer, Beyond Eggs or just cornstarch to give a little more firmness and to get that perfect texture. I think this works best in brownies and bars.” (Source)
3. Swap one egg for 1 Tbsp. chia seed + 3 Tbsp. water. (Mix until completely blended together and let it sit until gelatinous.)
4.Swap one egg for 2 Tbsp. cornstarch + 2 Tbsp. water.
5.Swap one egg for 2 Tbsp. potato starch + 2 Tbsp. water.
6. Swap one egg for 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Superseed Blend + 3 Tbsp. water. (Mix until completely blended together and let it sit until gelatinous.)
7. Swap dairy milk 1:1 for soy milk, coconut milk, almond milk, hemp milk (try making your own with our recipe How to Make Homemade Hemp Milk), and rice milk.
9. Swap 3/4 cup honey for 1 cup coconut sugar (or other sugar of choice).