A great grab ‘n go snack or after dinner dessert! This soft chocolate popcorn bark is gluten and dairy free.
4 packets of Organic Hazelnut Spread
2 big handfuls of yellow popcorn kernels
2 handful Organic Shelled Hemp Seed
2 tablespoons of Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor
Optional: 2 pinches of sea salt
1. In a large pot, heat Buttery Coconut Oil for 1 minute on medium to medium heat (make sure it does not smoke).
2. Release your handfuls of popcorn kernels in the hot oil.
3. Cover and listen for the popping to start, be very attentive and after a minute or so; with hot mittens, hold the lid down and toss a few times to get “maximum pops” and while not possibly burning the already popped corn.
4. All popcorn should be done popping after no more than 4 minutes.
5. While the popped corn is in the pot squeeze out 4 packets of Hazelnut Spread and mix thoroughly.
6. On a large plate or cookie sheet spread out the mixture and sprinkle hempseeds on top.
7. Freeze for at least 1 hour.