2 small cauliflower heads or 1 large
2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Flour
2 tablespoons Organic Shelled Hemp Seed
½ cup mozzarella or Daiya cheese
2 large eggs
Sea Salt, large pinch
Black Pepper, small pinch
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and get a big mixing bowl out.
2. Break the cauliflower florets into medium pieces and cut the stem up into at least 2-by-2-inch pieces. Place into the food processor.
3.Grind the cauliflower until the texture looks like pieces of rice. You will be doing 2-3 batches of grinding.
4. Squeeze as much juice as you can out of the cauliflower with a nut milk bag or in a clean towel.
5. Place the raw cauliflower rice in a big bowl.
6. Add eggs, salt, pepper, hempseeds and coconut flour and stir until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
7.Form mixture into small palm sized balls and press into the shape of slices of bread on lightly oiled parchment paper. The pressed bread slices should be about ½ inch thick before baking.
8.Bake. You can make pesto pizza bread slices by flipping all slices over then topping with pesto and grated cheese. Or stack the bread slices with wax paper in between each slice and place in a freezer bag, freezing for later use.