Add these 5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes to any breakfast or brunch menu. A simple, quick, and delicious breakfast item.
¼ cup Organic Coconut Flour
¼ cup Organic Hazelnut Spread
½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat your skillet to 375 degrees.
2. Measure out all ingredients.
3. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix together by hand with a fork.
4. Using a small spoon, place pancake batter on the skillet.
5. Continue flipping pancakes until golden brown on each side (approximately 3-5 minutes on each side).
6. Top with your favorite toppings.